Effective date: 2nd day of June, 2021
www.nesthq.online and www.nesthq.ca (the “Site”) is owned and operated by National Esports Tournament Incorporated (NEST). NEST is the sole data controller.
- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The right of Site users; and
For users in the European Union, we adhere to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). For users in the United Kingdom, we adhere to the GDPR as enshrined in the Data Protection Act 2018.
We have not appointed a Data Protection Officers as we do not fall within the categories of controllers and processors required to appoint a Data Protection Officer under Article 37 of the GDPR.
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
When the legal basis for us processing your personal data is that you have provided your consent to that processing, you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, it will not make processing which we completed before you withdrew your consent unlawful.
You can withdraw your consent by: Info@nesthq.online.
Legal Basis for Processing
We collect and process data about users in the EU only when we have a legal basis for doing so Under Article 6 of the GDPR.
We rely on the following legal basis to collect and process the personal date of users in the EU:
- Users have provided their consent to the processing of their data for one or more specific purpose;
- Processing of user personal data is necessary for us or a third party to pursue a legitimate interest. Our legitimate interest is not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedom of users. Our legitimate interest(s) are: Ensuring deliverables.
- Processing of user personal data is necessary for us to take, at the request of a user, steps before entering a contract or for the performance of a contract to which a user is a party. If a user does not provide the personal data necessary to perform a contract the consequences are as follows: Unable to fully proceed, inability to fulfill orders, and restrictions from services.
- Processing of user personal data is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation. If a user does not provide the personal data necessary for us to perform a legal obligations the consequences are as follows: Unable to fully proceed on requests, or possible cancellation/deletion of account
Personal Data We Collect
Data Collected Automatically
When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store information such as IP address, Location, Hardware and software details, Clicked links, and Content Viewed
Data Collected in a Non Automatic Way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site such as First and Last Name, Age, Date of Birth, Gender, Email Address, Phone Number, Address, Payment Information, and Auto fill data.
This data may be collected by Creating an account on our Site, signing up for an event, or participating in any occurrences managed by us.
How We Use Personal Data
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
- For statistical analysis and optimization
- To locate and resolve issues users may have on this site.
- To enhance services for in-demand areas
Who We Share Personal Data With Employees
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases;
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal proceeding;
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company
- We may disclose profile data, publication data and service data to our partners, suppliers, or subcontractors only as reasonably necessary for our legitimate interests, namely the administration of our website and business.
- We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers only as reasonably necessary for the purposes of managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or in relation to legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) only as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal basis, set out in this policy.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
Cancellation and suspension of account
(a) suspend your account;
(b) cancel your account, and/or
(c) edit your account details
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Your content: license
In these terms and conditions, “your content” means all works and materials (including without limitation text, images, video material, and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website.
- You grant us the right to sub-license the rights
- You grant us the right to bring an action for infringement of licensed rights
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may edit your content where applicable using our website’s editing functionality.
If you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish, or edit any or all your content.
How Long We Store Personal Data
User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has achieved.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.
If any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are email@example.com.